This is the most convenient and versatile solution to changing the bit-hole diameter in all JessEm router plates and lift systems.
Molded from glass filled poly-carbonate for long life and durability and featuring JessEm's innovative Tab-Loc™ design.
You can install and remove our insert rings with the flick of our two-prong insert ring wrench.
This 4 piece set includes 1/4″, 1/2″, 1-3/8″ (with counter bored hole for use with standard template guide bushings), and 2-1/2″ diameters center hole sizes.
• Reduced bit opening fully supports workpiece to minimize kick-back
• Molded from glass filled poly-carbonate for long life and durability
• Innovative Tab-Loc™ design molded in the outer rim of each insert ring
• Pre-drilled center holes of 1/4″, 1/2″ and 2-1/2″ diameters
• 1-3/8″ counter-bore hole for use with standard template guide bushings